Patcong Creek 5-17-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patcong Creek 5-17-2015

Hit the creek on Sunday on board my buddy's Pontoon boat with 2 other friends. We crabbed from 6 am to 10 am and picked up 65 keepers. We threw back a ton of peeler Sally's. It's good to see the creek coming back to life. At 10 we joined the effort to clean up the creek and removed a bunch of trash from the marshes and collected trash from the other volunteers in kayaks and on land. Ended the day with a nice meal of steamed crabs and crabs and spaghetti. For the full report go to http://www.bluecrab.info/forum/index.php?topic=75544.0. You need to register with the site to see the pics. It's great to know the season has begun!
    2013 1965 DLX - 75 HP Mercury 4 Stroke

Originally posted by MagnumTRex View Post
    Hit the creek on Sunday on board my buddy's Pontoon boat with 2 other friends. We crabbed from 6 am to 10 am and picked up 65 keepers. We threw back a ton of peeler Sally's. It's good to see the creek coming back to life. At 10 we joined the effort to clean up the creek and removed a bunch of trash from the marshes and collected trash from the other volunteers in kayaks and on land. Ended the day with a nice meal of steamed crabs and crabs and spaghetti. For the full report go to http://www.bluecrab.info/forum/index.php?topic=75544.0. You need to register with the site to see the pics. It's great to know the season has begun!
    Your buddy's pontoon boat, would that be the infamous Busheled Out boat?

Comment

Originally posted by Hardshell Tony View Post
      Your buddy's pontoon boat, would that be the infamous Busheled Out boat?
      That's the one. Hoping we get off to an early start this season. I moved to the area and my boat will be docked on the Patcong this year too.
      2013 1965 DLX - 75 HP Mercury 4 Stroke

Comment

That's cool I live 10 minutes from Indian River AKA power plant.Got my 1st Bush last yr. March 30th.Hopeing for the same this yr. I'm sure you belong to the crab forum? I love Ron's posts,lots of pics.lol Good Luck this yr.

Comment

Originally posted by MagnumTRex View Post
          That's the one. Hoping we get off to an early start this season. I moved to the area and my boat will be docked on the Patcong this year too.
          Awesome, congratulations. You'll need to update your location near your avatar picture
          No more trailering !! Which marina ?
          sigpic
          Former 2002 Regulator 21 Classic
          Former 2008 238 DLV, 140 Suzuki

Current 2001 CS Classic Series 16' w/ 30 Hp Evinrude
          Current 2002 Grady White escape 21 w/200 HPDI Yamaha

Comment

Working...
          X